Sunday, September 25, 2011

Living Kell: Inspiration, Motivation, Dedication.

Ask and you shall receive!

First of all, I would like send out a big THANK YOU for the support I have received for this blog. When I started, I was so fired up about getting healthy and living well. After sharing my knowledge and experiences, the comments, questions and support has fueled that fire, and I am ready to do more!

Living Kell is now offering Personal Coaching, and I am currently accepting a limited number of clients. I will continue to blog as usual, but I have had some overwhelming responses, and people asking what I would charge to help them in a more personal way. So many of you know what you need to do, but need someone to hold you accountable... to be near you, supporting you, and occasionally giving you a good kick in the rear. As much as I would love to help people during my "free time" (haha!) I do have a beautiful family to raise and support, and time is money.  :) If you live in the area, and are seriously interested, please email me at kelly.meuschke@gmail.com. I will then reply with the pricing and details. 

Keep in mind that I am only taking a limited number of clients... it's time to MAKE THE DECISION to live a healthier life!

2 comments:

  1. Time is Money! Go you! Let me know if there is anything I can do to promote you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already have Sang, thank you! (but I will let you know!) : )

    ReplyDelete